Autumn, or Fall, Wedding Themes have become quite popular. Below are some ideas on how to create an Autumn Themed Wedding:
- Cream colored or beige wedding gown
- It may be cool, so either have a wrap or have your gown made from a heavier fabric such as brocade or velvet.
- Have the bridesmaids wear different colored dresses; will continue with the fall theme!
- Have your baker decorate your cake with fall leaves.
- A hollowed out pumpkin, used as a vase, with fresh flowers inside
- Baskets accented with leaves and filled with fall flowers
- Pumpkin-colored candles in varying sizes , atop a pile of shimmery, white tulle
- Place gourds, pumpkins and indian corn arranged on a bed of leaves.
- White candles pillars on white shimmery tulle, accented with small miniature pumpkins (gourds)
- Baskets filled with apples and cinnamon sticks; accent with bows in your wedding colors
- Dried flowers in a crystal vase; tie with a raffia bow in your wedding colors.
- Hurricane lamps surrounded by a grapevine wreath, decorated with fall leaves or flowers.
- Cornucopias sitting on fall leaves or surrounded by fall flowers
Here are some suggestions on wedding colors:
- Hunter green
- Rust Brown
- Dark Orange
- Deep Red
- Shiny Silver
- Small baskets filled with potpourri, nuts, etc. wrapped in tulle and tied with a ribbon in your wedding colors.
- Candy corn wrapped in tulle or placed in small gift boxes wrapped with raffia.
- Small splits of wine, decorated with fall leaves or flowers.
- Gerbera daisies in fall colors
- Yellow, peach or coral roses
- Bed and Breakfast
- Farm or Ranch
- Apple Orchard
- Nature Preserve
- Country Inn
- Pew Bows: instead of using white, use ribbon with a printed fall theme, or a solid color edged in gold.
- Serve mulled wine or hot apple cider
- Invitations: Cream colored invitations with accents of fall leaves in gold, green and rust colors.
If you are having a wedding theme and need ideas, or want to add to any of these lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!